- What Information is Collected.
(a) Information You Provide to Us: We collect any information you enter on our site, or that you give us in any other way. This may include personally identifiable information such as your first and last name, home or other physical address, e-mail address, and/or telephone number. You can choose not to provide certain information, but you may not be able to take advantage of our services and features. We do not knowingly collect online information from children under the age of 13. If we are notified that we have collected personal information, as defined by the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), of a child under the age of 13, we will delete the information as expeditiously as possible.
(b) Automatic Information: When you visit our site, you may disclose certain information, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address and the time of your visit. This site, like many other sites, records this basic information about visits to our site.
(c) “Cookies”: Cookies are pieces of information that are transferred to your computer from a web server. Most browsers are set up to accept cookies, but you can change your settings to have your browser notify you when you receive a new cookie or to refuse to accept cookies.
- How and When the Information is Used. The information we collect is used for administering our business activities. Occasionally we may use the information to notify you about changes to our website, new services, or special offers.
- How We Protect Your Information. The privacy and protection of your information is important to us. We will not use, sell, disclose or transfer any individually identifiable information without your consent, unless as required or permitted by law or regulations.
- Who Has Access to the Information. Information about our users is important to us. We will not sell, disclose or transfer any individually identifiable information to any third party without your consent, unless as required or permitted by law or regulations.
- Methods We Use to Protect Your Information. We use security software to protect the confidentiality of your personal information. In addition, our business practices are reviewed periodically for compliance with policies and procedures governing the security and confidentiality of our information. Our business practices limit employee access to confidential information, and limit the use and disclosure of such information to authorized persons.
- Online Tracking. We honor your browser’s “Do Not Track” signal.
- Children. This website does not provide services or sell products to children under the age of 18. If you are under 18, you may use this website only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
- How You Can Access Your Information. You can request access, correct or remove the personally identifiable information you have provided us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
- Information You Take from Our Site. Any information that you download from our site is for private use, it is not to be reproduced for use in public unless otherwise consented to by us.
- Links to Other Sites. We may provide links to other websites or direct you to other websites not owned or controlled by us that we think might be useful or of interest to you. We are not, however, responsible for the privacy practices used by other website owners or the content or accuracy contained on other websites. Links to websites do not constitute or imply endorsement by us of those websites, any products or services described therein, or any other material contained therein. You may visit those websites directly for their individual privacy policies.